About La Fleur Law
La Fleur Law is dedicated to cost-conscious litigation that gets results. A certified woman-owned business through WBENC and member of NAMWOLF, our attorneys have over 60 years of combined experience and have handled a wide variety of cases that include both civil litigation and family law.
We understand our clients and take their best interests to heart by developing customized legal solutions to address their individual needs. We are willing to take on difficult legal problems and seek the best resolution for the client whether through settlement, or if necessary, litigation through trial.
Why La Fleur Law?
Our firm strives to build and maintain strong relationships and foster teamwork with our clients and one another. We continually evaluate how we can best support the communities we serve. Our team actively supports several charitable organizations, professional and other local organizations including:
- Lead Safe Advisory Committee – advocates for policy that prevents lead poisoning
- Partners with Paws Service Dogs – raising and training service dogs for those with PTSD
- GiGi’s Playhouse Milwaukee – network of Down Syndrome Achievement Centers providing free, life-changing therapeutic education and career training programs for 30,000+ individuals of all ages
- Rotary Club of Milwaukee – working to expand global opportunities for Milwaukee Businesses
- Association of Marquette University Women (AMUW) – providing opportunities for service with peers and strives to enhance women’s educational and cultural opportunities
- Professional Dimensions – professional organization seeking to expand what is possible for women in the world they influence
- Wisconsin Air Force Academy Parents Association (WAFAPA)
- Catholic Professionals Forum – metro Milwaukee business networking group
- LPGA Amateurs Golf Association – golf community for women of all walks of life, all backgrounds and ages with a strong focus on charity through its tournaments and grassroots junior and women’s programs.
- Fellows Foundation of the State Bar of Wisconsin – recognizing lawyers’ service to the community
- Legal Action of Wisconsin and Milwaukee Justice Center – assisting to provide legal services to low-income individuals
- CFLCW – devoted to providing an alternative to traditional divorce in a manner that supports fairness
We Are With You Every Step Of The Way
Legal action can be exhaustive and time-consuming. Rest assured that the attorneys at La Fleur Law are here to listen to your needs and work with you to provide the best possible legal solutions for your situation.
Our Practice Areas
Real Estate Litigation
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
COVID-19 Update: As the situation with the global outbreak of COVID-19 is ever-changing, the safety and health of our clients and attorneys is of utmost importance. We are open for business, working remotely and through Zoom/conference calling. We also meet with clients at our Milwaukee and Sussex offices with masks and social distancing.
Courts are accepting legal filings, and some courts require in-person appearances. Our attorneys, paralegals, law clerks and office administrator are all accessible and ready to help with your legal issues.